Sunday, April 8, 2007

After reading through some blogs I really liked what Alavi Karim had to say pertaining to the reading The Nature of Paleolithic Art Part II. I was also in the biological anthropology class that Alavi mentions and I felt that I could relate to looking to past humans and even primates to explain why we do some of the things we do. I am a biology major and have not been very exposed to creationism. I find creationism fascinating because it is such a different way of thinking about things than I am used to but the way that I see it is we definitely have a tie to basic instinct to survive and some of the tactics that we use to ensure that survival, although we live in a very controlled environment where we all have much more than we need, are much like those of animals.

No comments: